PainfulPleasures packages and ships all orders with attention and care. This article is your resource for all shipping information and policies, including carrier options, estimated delivery times, additional shipping options, and shipping exceptions.
What are my shipping carrier options?
Please bear in mind that the following delivery times are estimates. They do not include order processing time, shipping delays due to inclement weather, or the time it may take for a package to clear customs.
What are my other shipping options?
This option guarantees that your order will be re-shipped at no extra cost if you don’t receive it within three weeks (domestic) or 45 days (international). International customers must request a declared value during checkout. Customers will only be covered for the declared value of their package.
Shipping carriers can deny any responsibility if your package indicates that it was delivered, but did not reach you. This option protects you and your package from shipping errors and liability. The signature option is available to all United States addresses, both residential and business. For international orders, the signature option is exclusively available to business addresses.
Are there any shipping exceptions to bear in mind?
- Delivery estimates upon checkout include a 48-hour processing time. All orders take 24 to 48 business hours to process, fill, and ship.
- We do not ship over the weekends or on federal holidays. Orders placed on Friday will be shipped on Monday.
- USPS First Class is available for packages under 13oz (domestic) and 4lbs (international) and less than a total order value of $100.
- International shipping time may vary depending on the country and customs.
- USPS First Class International is sent out via a third-party company, APC Postal Logistics.
- UPS to Canada is shipped duties & taxes free.
- Orders shipped by USPS to Brazil may be held in customs for up to 120 days. If your package is insured, we will re-ship your package after 120 days. If you did not insure your package, your order will not be re-shipped.
- If you are in New Zealand and choose FedEx as your carrier, your order may be shipped through UPS depending on the options available at the time of shipment.
- We are not responsible for any shipping costs incurred through the Return to Sender process (i.e. if the shipping address is input incorrectly by customer, or the package is rejected at customs).
- Custom jewelry is shipped separately from your order. Depending on the manufacturer your order may take one to ten weeks for production before it is shipped.