World's Greatest Tattoo Art Festival returns January 26-28th in Pasadena, CA.
Golden State Tattoo Expo presented by Inked and hosted by Nikko Hurtado and Carlos Torres, will take place at the Pasadena Convention Center. Meet invited guest tattoo artists, vendors; and experience music, contests, entertainment and art gallery.
- Paul Booth mastermind behind Last Rites. He is the owner Last Rites Tattoo and Last Rites Gallery.
- Stefano Alcantara is self taught in the art of tattooing. In terms of tattooing, the human skin is a unique canvas that allows him to create a permanent mark in someones life.
- Rich Pineda has been tattooing since 2010. His love of art is apparent in his work.
- Norm turned his love of urban culture into fine art. He manages his time between Hawaii and Los Angeles.
- Big Gus is a world known tattoo artist. His popular style of fine lines, black and grey photorealism can be seen in tattoo publications in 40 countries.
- Big Sleeps is one of the cultures most respected artists. His book "Neighborhood Offerings" has ever been picked up at the Getty Research institute.
Friday competitions include best color portrait, best sleeve (arm or leg), best chest or back piece, best black & grey portrait, and best of the day contest (started and completed day of contest)
Saturday competitions include best small color, best large color, best small black and grey, best large black and grey, and best of day (started and completed day of contest)
Sunday competitions include best traditional, best coverup, best original, and best of day (started and completed day of contest)
Participating vendors are, World Famous Tattoo Supply, Hustle Butter Deluxe, Metal Mafia, Famous Starts and Straps, Steadfast Brand, Hush, Waterloo, Cheyenne, Fusion Ink, Radiant Ink, Kuro Sumi, Blacksmith Body Jewelry, Workhouse Irons, Gladis Alejandre, Derma Numb, World of Pencils, Sullen Art Collective, Bearded Lady Vintage, Bishop Rotary, Cam Supply Inc, Tatu Derm, and Fallen King Irons.
For more information, head over to their website.
Visit Pasadena, East Green Street, Pasadena, CA, United States