We're in the process of developing a new affiliate program. As soon as it's live, we'll make an anouncement about how you can start earning referrals just by adding relevant links to us within the content on your website. In the mean time if you are interested in earning some extra income, join our Loyalty Custom Program.
Those who signed up to be Painful Pleasures affiliates previously may wish to review the content below about our old affiliate program. This is legacy information and not an indication of the terms we'll set forth with our new program. If you have any questions or concerns about the program or the information below, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legacy Affiliate Information
Link to PainfulPleasures.com and start earning cash today!
If you have a website, you can join PainfulPleasures.com's Affiliate Program and earn money by promoting our products from your site. Every time you send us a customer from your site, you have the potential to earn a commission. The program is free to join and easy to use. Sign up today to start making money!
As an Affiliate, you simply place our links (banners, buttons or textual links) on your website. When one of your site visitors clicks through to PainfulPleasures.com and makes a purchase in that same session, you earn a 10% referral fee. We'll handle the entire shopping and buying experience.
PainfulPleasures.com will provide you with a selection of links that can be easily added to your site. You choose the link/graphic that suits your site and best communicates PainfulPleasures.com's tremendous value to your visitors; we offer great prices on body jewelry with the convenience of shopping online.
Why should you become a PainfulPleasures.com Affiliate?
- You'll earn money.
- Joining is free and linking is easy.
- Your site's content/functionality may be enhanced with great designer trends, products and savings.
- You can find out how much you've earned at anytime.
If your serious about making money, Sign up Today.
Where do I sign up?
Read the Terms and Conditions below, then click the 'I Agree' button to start your application.
Terms & Conditions
PainfulPleasures.com Affiliate Agreement
This PainfulPleasures.com Affiliate Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to an individual's or entity's participation in the PainfulPleasures.com Affiliate Program (the 'Program'). This Agreement is made and entered into by PainfulPleasures.com, and you, the applicant. As used in this Agreement, "we" means PainfulPleasures.com and "you" means the applicant. "Site" means a World Wide Web site and, depending on the context, refers either to (a) the PainfulPleasures.com site located at the URL http://www.PainfulPleasures.com or such other site as PainfulPleasures.com might designate, or (b) the site that you will link to our Site and which you have identified in your Program application.
Agreement Following Acceptance
The following terms and conditions will be effective if and only if PainfulPleasures.com accepts your application. By applying to be a PainfulPleasures.com affiliate, you agree to be bound and abide by such terms and conditions.
1. Links on Your Site. To permit accurate tracking, reporting, and referral fee accrual, we will authorize special link formats ("Special Links") to be used in all links between your Site and our Site. You must ensure that each of the links between your Site and our Site properly uses such special link formats. We will not be liable to you with respect to any failure by you to use Special Links, including to the extent that such failure may result in any reduction of amounts that would otherwise be paid to you pursuant to this Agreement. Each Special Link, as viewed by a customer, will be in the form of a PainfulPleasures.com logo, text link or graphic provided by us. The PainfulPleasures.com logo for each Special Link will be served by the PainfulPleasures.com servers, which can only be accessed by using the special "tagged" link formats. You agree only to use the PainfulPleasures.com logos, text links and images provided by us, and you further agree not to obtain or use PainfulPleasures.com logos or images from any other source. Your Site's title and other trademarks and linking logos must appear at least as prominently as the PainfulPleasures.com logo that is used to create the Special Link.
2. Order Processing. We will process product orders placed by customers who follow Special Links from your Site to our Site. We reserve the right to reject orders that do not comply with any requirements that we periodically may establish. We will be responsible for all aspects of order processing and fulfillment. Among other things, we will prepare order forms, process payments, cancellations, and returns, and handle customer service. PainfulPleasures.com will track sales made to customers who purchase products using Special Links from your Site to our Site and will be solely responsible for making available to you reports summarizing this sales activity through our reporting site. The form, content, and frequency of the reports may vary from time to time at our discretion. You hereby agree not to disclose the information contained in these reports to any third party without prior written consent from PainfulPleasures.com.
3. Referral Fees. We will pay you referral fees on certain product sales to customers as provided in Section 4. For a product sale to be eligible to earn a referral fee, the customer must follow a Special Link from your Site to our Site, select and purchase the product using our automated ordering system, accept delivery of the product at the shipping destination, and remit full payment to us ("Qualifying Purchase"). We will not, however, pay referral or other fees on any products that are subsequently purchased after the customer has reentered the PainfulPleasures.com Site other than through a Special Link from your Site, even if the customer previously followed a Special Link from your Site to the PainfulPleasures.com Site. You may not purchase products during sessions initiated through the Special Links on your Site for your own use, resale, or commercial use of any kind. This includes orders for customers or on behalf of customers or orders for products to be used by you or your friends, relatives or associates in any manner. Such purchases may result, in our sole discretion, in the withholding of referral fees or the termination of this Agreement.
4. Referral Fee Schedule. You agree and acknowledge that the referral fees you earn pursuant to Section 3 will be in amounts established by us and posted on our reporting site together with the application materials. The Referral Fee Schedule is incorporated into this Agreement by reference. We reserve the right to modify the Referral Fee Schedule at any time in our sole discretion upon prior notice to you. Referral fees shall be limited to a maximum of 10% per item unless otherwise provided in the Referral Fee Schedule. The referral fees shall be calculated as a percentage of "qualifying revenues", which are revenues derived by us from Qualifying Purchases, excluding revenues derived from and costs associated with shipping, handling, gift-wrapping, taxes, service charges, credit card processing fees, bad debt, and promotional discounts as advertised.
5. Referral Fee Payment. Approximately 30 days following the end of each calendar month, we will send you a check for the referral fees earned on net sales of products that were shipped during that month, less any taxes that we are required by law to withhold. However, if the referral fees payable to you for any calendar month are less than $25.00, we will hold those referral fees until the total amount due is at least $25.00 or until this Agreement is terminated. If a product that generated a referral fee is returned by the customer, we will deduct the corresponding referral fee from your next monthly payment. If there is no subsequent payment, we will send you a bill for the returned product referral fee.
6. Policies and Pricing. Customers who buy products through this Program will be deemed to be our customers. Accordingly, all PainfulPleasures.com rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, and product sales will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. For example, we will determine the prices to be charged for products sold under this Program in accordance with our own pricing policies. Product prices and availability may vary from time to time. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to present accurate information, but we cannot guarantee the availability or price of any particular product.
7. PainfulPleasures.com Marks. The PainfulPleasures.com trademarks, trade names, designs and logos made available to you through us ("PainfulPleasures.com Marks") are proprietary marks of PainfulPleasures.com. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, PainfulPleasures.com grants you a limited non-exclusive, nontransferable, revocable license to use the PainfulPleasures.com Marks during the term of this Agreement. You will not (a) modify the PainfulPleasures.com Marks; or (b) cause any act or thing that would impair our rights in the PainfulPleasures.com Marks or damage the reputation for quality inherent in the PainfulPleasures.com Marks. Further, you acknowledge that: (a) your use of PainfulPleasures.com Marks does not convey to you any right, title or interest in or to the PainfulPleasures.com Marks; (b) PainfulPleasures.com's ownership of the PainfulPleasures.com Marks; (c) you may not contest the PainfulPleasures.com Marks, or register or attempt to register in any jurisdiction any PainfulPleasures.com mark or any confusingly similar mark or trade name; (d) you agree to identify the PainfulPleasures.com Marks by including appropriate symbols and notices reasonably requested by us; (e) you may not obtain or use the PainfulPleasures.com Marks except as provided in Section 1; and (f) your use of the PainfulPleasures.com Marks, including all goodwill associated with such use, shall inure solely to PainfulPleasures.com.
8. Customer and Sales Information. We will own all right, title, and interest (including all intellectual property rights) in and to all information that is created or collected in connection with this Agreement, including, without limitation, (a) any contact information collected from any customer who enters the PainfulPleasures.com Site from a link from your Site ("Affiliate Customers"); and (b) any information regarding click-through rates or product purchases by Affiliate Customers ("Sales Information"). Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, PainfulPleasures.com grants you a limited worldwide, non-exclusive royalty-free license to use the Sales Information to the extent necessary to fulfill your obligations under this Agreement or for your internal research purposes. You agree not to disclose any Sales Information or Affiliate Customer contact information to any third party without PainfulPleasures.com's prior written approval. You agree not to send Affiliate Customers e-mail communications promoting your Site as an affiliate of PainfulPleasures.com or otherwise unless granted previous approval by PainfulPleasures.com.
9. Responsibility for Your Site. You are solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of your Site and for all materials that appear on your Site, including, but not limited to (a) the Special Links; (b) the accuracy and appropriateness of materials posted on your Site (including but not limited to all product-related materials); (c) ensuring that materials posted on your Site do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights); and (d) ensuring that materials posted on your Site are not libelous or unlawful, or do not violate any provision of this Agreement. We disclaim all liability for the matters stated in this Section 9. Further, you will indemnify and hold PainfulPleasures.com, its officer, directors, employees and agents, harmless from all claims, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys' fees) relating to the content development, operation, maintenance, and contents of your Site or any breach of your obligations under this Agreement.
10. Use of the PainfulPleasures.com name. You may not use the PainfulPleasures.com name, or any variation thereof, in any manner not expressly authorized by this Agreement. In particular, you may NOT use PainfulPleasures.com's name, or any variation thereof, in metatags; you may NOT use PainfulPleasures.com's name, or any variation thereof, in hidden text or source code; you may NOT use PainfulPleasures.com's name, or any variation thereof, in your domain or sub-domain; you may NOT engineer your site in such a manner that pulls Internet traffic away from PainfulPleasures.com. Violation of the foregoing prohibitions may result in, among other things, the immediate termination of this Agreement and/or the commencement of an action by PainfulPleasures.com against you seeking, without limitation, injunctive relief and/or recovery of actual, statutory and/or punitive damages.
11. Relationship of Parties. Both of us are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between us. Neither party has the authority to make or accept any offers or representations on the other's behalf.
12. Disclaimers. We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, noninfringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors or termination of any services, products or this Agreement.
13. Notices. Any notices required or permitted by this Agreement shall be delivered to the other party by contacting us at admin@PainfulPleasures.com and/or by contacting you at the e-mail address you provide on your application. Notice shall be deemed given one business day after such notice was sent via e-mail by the sending party.
14. Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Venue. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Maryland, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought only in the federal or state courts located in Baltimore, Maryland, and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
15. Waiver. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement. The failure of either party to enforce any right or remedy shall not be deemed a waiver of said right or remedy.
(Sign-up button has been removed since we are no longer accepting new affiliates in our legacy affiliate program. Please check back later or email a note of interest to email@example.com.)