Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I track my order?
- How do I contact Painful Pleasures?
- Do you have any deals or coupons?
- What forms of payment are accepted?
- How long will it take to get my order?
- How can I cancel my order?
- How do I return an item?
- Can I check online product availability?
- Was my order placed successfully?
- What's the status of my order?
We offer weekly coupons via our newsletter. Subscribe to our Retail, Wholesale, or Distributor Newsletter to receive weekly offers. You can subscribe in the box on the footer of the website.
We accept Credit Card, Paypal, Money Order, Western Union, Bank Transfers, Cash on Delivery (COD), and Payment By Phone. If you are picking up your order, you can pay in cash or by credit card.
Painful Pleasures offers a variety of shipping options to meet our customers needs including USPS, FedEx, UPS, and DHL. You can find detailed information about each service and estimated delivery time on our Shipping Costs and Timing page. Please take into consideration that it takes from 24 to 96 hours to process and fill orders.
- Check the Status of your Order by logging into your Account, click on My Orders.
- You will see a list of all Orders placed and the column Order Status, you can see the status of your order.
- If the Order Status is Complete you cannot cancel your order. Please check our Returns Policy. If the order has already shipped or if our jewelers have already begun production on a particular piece of jewelry you will not be able to cancel your order.
- If the Order Status is Processing you can call, 410-712-0145, or email Customer Service. If the order has not shipped or been put into production, you may cancel the order; however, there will be a 10% processing fee.
If you checked out as a guest, you will receive an email when your order is shipped. If you have received this email it means your order has been Completed and you can view our Returns Policy to return the item.
Most merchandise can be returned within 30 days of purchase unless noted in our Online Return Policy Exceptions. Store credit will be issued so that you may place another order. Original shipping charges will be deducted from the refund unless the return is the result of an error by PainfulPleasures.com.
Please visit our Return Policy Page for additional information and exceptions to our return policy.
Using the site search bar, find the product you are interested in purchasing. Bring up the Product Information Page. The Product Availability is shown to the right of the product image. Please note that there may be times when the site indicates we have an item, you purchase it, and we run out of stock. These occurences are rare; however, if they do occur, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and take corrective action so that it does not occur again.
After you have finalized your order, you should see an Order Confirmation page, in addition to receiving an Order Confirmation email. If you saw that page or received that email, the order was successfully submitted.
- If you chose a payment other than Credit Card, Paypal, or COD, you will need to follow up to submit payment, via one of the following methods: Money Order, Bank Wire Transfer, Western Union, or Pay by Phone.
- If you chose In-Store Pickup and did not pay for the order, you will need to call 410-712-0145 or email email@example.com confirming you will pick up the order.
If you think you placed the order and you did not receive a page confirmation or email confirmation give us a call at 410-712-0145 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The easiest way to check the status of your order by logging into your account. Once you are logged in you can access your order history by clicking My Orders in the upper right hand corner. You can then look for the Order Number and check in the Column Order Status to see the status of your order.
Here are the definitions of each Order Status you may see:
- Processing. Means you have successfully placed and paid for your order and we are currently working on filling the order.
- Pending Payment or Pending. Means you have not paid for the order yet. If you are having trouble paying for the order call us at 410-712-0145 and we can take payment over the phone or you can use our Pay Your Balance link to pay for the order. Or if you are sending in Money Order, Bank Wire, or Western Union we will update the status to Processing when we receive the form of payment. Learn more about accepted Payment Methods here.
- Payment Review. Means we received your order but the payment is under review. Orders that were paid with Paypal echeck often receive this order status until the order is cleared, it will then move to the status Processing.
- Complete. Means your order has been received by us and is being filled. It does not mean the order has shipped; however, it will be shipped out shortly (24-48 hours for Retail Orders and 24-96 hours for Wholesale and Distributor Orders).
- Canceled. Means you have the order was canceled.
- On Hold. Means you submitted the order; however, there is an issue with the order and we have placed it On Hold. There are several reasons it may be On Hold, including, the Billing and Shipping Address do not match, the Address Verification System flagged your order as No Zip Code Match, or there is an item missing from your order and we're waiting to talk to you about it.